– 每年均鼓勵同業參與一些有助於自我發展的研討會，如：GAMA Convention，GAMA Day或同類型活動。藉此幫助他們在事業發展上不斷更新，以求達至爐火純青、聲名顯赫、獲得最大成就。
STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLES
BECAUSE the institution of life insurance renders an economic and social service that is unique and of great benefit to society, because it is a trusteeship that requires constant service, and because matters the affect its progress are of vital concern to all and because the representatives of life insurance constitute its most important liaison with the public which it serves; and because it is of the utmost importance to maintain the high ethical standards of the institution of life insurance;
THEREFORE, I believe it to be my responsibility:
– To select my agents and managers carefully, using the best available techniques, so that only the qualified shall be placed under contract.
– To build a sales organization by recruiting people new to the business who intend to make life insurance, in one or more of its branches, their full-time career.
– To provide adequate training and supervision, using the best available methods and materials, so that the agents placed under contract give sound advice, render quality service to policyholders, and achieve financial success at the earliest possible moment.
– To encourage my associates to continue their development with sound self-improvement programs from year to year, such as GAMA Convention, GAMA Day and other similar courses, to the end that they may reach the highest level of proficiency, and achieve prestige and maximum satisfaction in their work..
– To encourage membership in and support General Agents and Managers Association of Hong Kong by attendance and participation in meetings and to follow their rules of conduct.
– To present fairly and honestly, and without exaggeration, all facts which a prospective agent or manager should have in determining whether to accept a contract with my agency.
– To urge any agent or manager with whom I am discussing potential employment to review the agent’s present general agent or manager before reaching a decision.
– To take a leadership role in advocacy of the agency distribution system and in the fundamental belief that life and disability insurance are upon death disability, old age and during emergencies the best products to provide cash and income when most needed by my fellow citizens who seek self-determination and personal freedom.
In general, I shall endeavor and encourage others to practice the “Golden Rule” in all aspects of our professional lives and in so doing, strive to gain the respect of our contemporaries and life our profession to the highest level of public esteem.